The Mary Ann Tote is one of Rebecca Ray's bestselling and most classic handbags. Made exclusively for the Museum, this roomy American Saddlebred Museum Mary Ann Tote can be worn across the body or carried by its leather trimmed handles. It is a perfect weekend tote, travel bag, beach bag, or barn bag.
- Cotton duck canvas
- Cotton Striped Webbing Detail
- Double leather trimmed, flat cotton striped webbing handles with 6" drop
- 31.5" flat cotton striped webbing adjustable crossbody strap
- Interior liners (cotton canvas) are bright contrast colors
- One interior pocket, and a full zipper top
- Equestrian-grade nickel hardware
- Interfacing reinforced bottom
- Incredibly versatile and hardy
- Machine washable (on delicate)
- 17" H x 20" L x 5" D
All Rebecca Ray products are Bench Made in America by Amish Artisans.